For better support, we encourage all registered customers who are current subscription package holders to be using:
- My Support Tickets service for bugs or technical support requests
- Request For Quotation service for customization requests
- Support is provided Monday to Friday, from 09:00 to 18:00 UTC+8, except for National Holidays.
- We guarantee a reply in a maximum of 1 working day.
Support Fees and Eligibility
- Support is offered at no additinal cost for subscribers, depending on the subscription type. The subscription limits the support to the domain(s) specified in your subscription. Any follow-ups and replies are between Matamko and the subscriber and will not be shared with 3rd parties unless required by law.
- Your subscription will be immediately activated after we have successfully received your payment. Although payments are usually done instantly or in the following minutes, our payment processor might not accept your payment, in which case Matamko is not held responsible. Any payment processor related inquiries are under the effect of the Paypal Terms and Conditions.
Support is offered in English ONLY.
Support is limited to:
- Help and advice regarding our subscriptions and services.
- Help regarding usage of our web site's services and features.
- Help regarding usage of our products.
- Non-documented issues, tips and tricks regarding our software.
- Minor changes and alterations to our products in order to work on your Joomla! installation; please note that any or all modifications of our software must be referred to customization works.
Support does not include:
- PHP or any other server-side programming language training; if you wish to modify our products, you are free to do so under the GNU/GPL license. We do not commit to train you or explain any PHP related issues
- SQL or any other database language training; if you wish to modify our products, you are free to do so under the GNU/GPL license. We do not commit to train you or explain any SQL related issues
- CSS and XHTML training; if you wish to modify our products, you are free to do so under the GNU/GPL license. We do not commit to train you or explain any CSS or XHTML related issues. Browser incompatibilities are Joomla! template related issues. Our products are tested on several browsers (including but not limited to: Firefox 3, Internet Explorer 6, Internet Explorer 7, Internet Explorer 8, Apple Safari, Opera 9, Google Chrome) and they fully comply to their standards. If you do find any bugs in our products' CSS or XHTML code you are free to report them using any of the above eligible methods of communication
- Alteration or modifications of our products or any other products (Joomla! related or unrelated) to meet a certain need
- We do provide however a series of tutorials and tips on achieving certain functionalities with our products, under our products' documentation.
- We offer no technical support via email, or any other inquiries not directly related to our products.
Use of the Subscription
Although the number of downloads are not limited, subscriptions can not be shared. Sharing or other methods which allow for multiple, simultaneous downloads (and thereby affect the performance of this website) are strictly forbidden and may result in termination of your subscription.
You may not sub-license, assign, or transfer this license or your subscription to anyone else without prior written consent from Matamko.
In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use the products.
Subscription expiration implies the termination of the support, update (membership details and product source code) and other download specific services.
Subscribers may use any of the endorsed methods of communication to address any issues related to software versions.
During the subscription time, we do not guarantee any new updates nor do we provide any deadlines or development paths for updates. Update deadlines and development paths are for the private use of Matamko only and will not be released to the public unless otherwise stated.
However, we do commit on providing a good service for our subscribers and we will do our best to ensure that our products are up to date and functional.
Termination of Service
We reserve the right to terminate your service if the support policy is violated. In the event of the termination of service, you are free to use our products under the grant of the GNU/GPL license but you will not receive support or updates from Matamko.
We give and expect common courtesy during the application of the support policy. Any foul language will not be tolerated, be it from Matamko or from the person requesting the service.
Updates and Changes
The Matamko! Support Policies may be updated from time to time and are subject to change at Matamko's discretion. We reserve the right to modify the Support Policy at any point without prior notice.